Autism Spectrum Treatment Support
Moving Kids Off the Spectrum's Recovery Family Grants provide autism treatment support to individuals and families affected by autism spectrum disorders.
Each Recovery Family Grant recipient receives:
- $ 1,000 worth of cash toward laboratory tests, vitamins, supplements, allergy free foods, or other treatments chosen by the applicant
- Two doctor visits with a specially-trained physician who treats autism.
- A Moving Kids off the Spectrum Mentor (Partner Angels) will be made available for consultation, guidance and support
- One free Kid's Yoga class (Kid Partners Studio located in Creve Coeur)
- One complimentary admission to a Kid Partner's Kids Night Out (parents enjoy a night out while kids participate in an evening of therapeutic fun)
- One year subscription to Autism Science Digest
Moving Kids Off the Spectrum proudly provides families with this unique autism spectrum treatment program, which may not otherwise be covered by school districts, county programs, insurance or other grant-generating entities.
Apply for Autism Spectrum Treatment Support
Moving Kids off the Spectrum's Recovery Family Grants
Please complete the following:
- Does your family make more than the median income for your zip code?
- Include page 1 of current personal tax return (Page 1 from last year stating Adjusted Gross Income)
- You may also include a letter from a reference such as a case worker, therapist, teacher, etc.
- Complete Grant Application
- Mail this information to: Moving Kids Off The Spectrum, PO Box 31786, Des Peres, MO 63131
Applicants may be selected on the following criteria. Please note that grant selections are determined by an independent panel of three parents, all of which are familiar and experienced with a biomedical approach to treating autism spectrum disorder. All applications must be submitted by the final deadline, September 25, 2016, and recipients will be notified by October 25, 2016. Decisions will be based on the following:
- Financial need
- Ability to follow through with treatment plans
- Desire to pay it forward and give back to others in need